Design Thinking Workshop
07.12.2019 bis 08.12.2019
Design Thinking - have you ever thought about it?
At the student workshop weekend on December 7-8, 2019, experience an interactive introduction to the innovation method Design Thinking - a concept for solving complex problems in interdisciplinary teams.
Design thinking? The development of every new project, product or service requires teamwork. In addition to good communication, innovation, creativity and "Thinking outside the box" are also important - but what can the concrete application look like? This is where Design Thinking comes in: a process that promotes collaborative work and whose methods focus on people. This approach also creates a culture of collaboration and co-creation.
On two eventful and exciting days you can actively experience some methods of Design Thinking! Practical examples and challenges await you. You are also welcome to bring your own ideas and projects with you.
For all students (TU and external) from Dresden
No previous knowledge necessary
What's in for me?
- Getting to know each other in a relaxed environment
- Two days full of creativity
- Exciting and new methods, transferable to various projects, e.g. in your studies or group work
- the opportunity to take part in an international Design Thinking Bootcamp in Lublin (Poland) from 20th-24th April 2020 (event language: english!) - including financing of the entire trip costs
- Also included: Your Goodie Bag - the equipment for Design Thinking during and after the workshop
- Certificate of Participation in a Design Thinking Innovation Bootcamp
The Design Thinking Innovation Bootcamp will be organized by the Studentenstiftung Dresden, the design agency AUGUST, dresden|exists, the Chair of Industrial Design Engineering and the ZSE within the framework of the ERASMUS+ project DT.Uni.
The event language is either German or English, depending on the participants' group.
Registration till 6th December 2019
Secure your place in the coveted workshop. The places are limited to 50 participants.
A contribution of 8€ will secure your physical well-being during the workshop.